Helping businesses attract and retain valued employees
Licensed and Insured
Finding the right insurance and benefits can be a headache, which is why Colonial EBS is dedicated to efficiently finding and securing benefit packages for New England small businesses and their employees.
YOUR GOALS FOR PROVIDING BENEFITS ARE:
TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN VALUABLE EMPLOYEES
Employers Provide Benefits (typically at a cost of 25-35% of your Gross Payroll)
- Do your employees UNDERSTAND their benefits?
- Do your employees APPRECIATE what you are providing?
- Does your current method of communicating all of your benefits accomplish YOUR GOALS?
IF NOT….YOUR SOLUTION IS…
“FLEX BENEFITS COMMUNICATIONS” is our unique approach to informing your employees of the benefits they are receiving as well as the employer’s Contribution.
- Individual Enrollment Summaries
- Pre-Taxing Cafeteria Approach (IRS Code 125 C) at no charge!
- Benefits Statements (“What are my bennies?”) at no charge!
- Salary Illustrations at no charge!
- Electronic Billing
- Human Resources Website
- Legal Precedents Website (A service provided through Commerce Clearing House)
“I will call to arrange a convenient time to discuss our “FLEXIBLE BENEFITS COMMUNICATIONS PROGRAM.”
ADVANTAGE TO EMPLOYER
- Without replacing your current insurance companies, broker, or agent.
- While giving your employees the choice of additional benefits they want or need at no cost to the employer!
- Expanded cmployee benefits menu at no additional cost
- Increased employee morale/loyalty
- Competitive edge on recruiting quality employees
- Free pretax / section 125 admin
- Tax savings on matching FICA
- Free benefit statements (“The Hidden Paycheck”)
- Possible reduction in workman’s comp claims and/or rates
- Local hands-on service
- Clarification of company benefits to employees:
– Wages/Insurance/Paid Time Off
– Workers com/Retirement, etc.
- Free Commerce Clearing House HR Website ($2,000 value)
- Without increasing your “out of pocket” cost for delivering benefits.
ADVANTAGES TO EMPLOYEES
- Provides employees with additional choices in benefit options
- Benefits available to employee and their family members
- Portablity of coverages at exact same rate
- Reduced underwriting and cost for voluntary insurance
- Convenience of payroll deduction
- Pretax savings on insurance premiums
- The ability to design individual coverages that are affordable
Employee Paid Voluntary Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 10-20-30 Year Term Life
- Universal Life
- Whole Life